Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jane Yap Atelier @ Citta Mall

IMG_2686 Both Annabelle and Issac art teacher name is Jane Yap Jian Yi. She is same age as me. Since I was young in schooling time, I had seen her name and her works in the newspapers already. I never think of one day can able to meet her personally, and now she is my children’s art teacher.

Well, I feel so grateful that that time, Auntie Jasmine told me about her art class at Citta Mall, I stopped both children art class at Benjamin there, then brought them over here to learn art from Teacher Jane. I really, can I say ‘adore’, Jane Yap. She was one of the reason why I learned art since I was young.

IMG_2685 Knowing that she had an art atelier nearby is such a wonderful news, I do not expect one day I would able to meet my ‘idol’ here in Kuala Lumpur. And, further more she became my children’s art teacher.

Initially we joined the class of Saturday 2.30pm, but it seems like there are a lot of students, thus the teacher suggested us to take a earlier class which is starts at 1.00pm. I am ok with it as it is the best time for us as normally the 2.30pm class ended at 4.00pm is a bit late and tire for the children.

Previously was Issac’s art being displayed on the window of the shop, this time was Annabelle’s turn. She was drawing butterflies, and she loves butterflies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment