Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Fortune Teller Told Me…

P4070207Today I went down to Kuala Lumpur Jalan Ipoh just to pick up some paper offerings and a gold coin. The shop actually near his work site, IPD Sentul.

I went there last week. It is a small place which is shared between an old fashion hair saloon at an old shop lot along Jalan Ipoh at first floor. The interior still at its 70’s.

She is an old lady, everyone used to call her Ying Gu or Sister Ying. The first time I met her was 10 years ago.

It was the time before I met him. She told me that, I will meet someone who love me very much. That is why I was so being in love with him during when I met him, and I believe he is my true love.

My love for him is never decrease, but a bit by bit increase everyday. Till now, he had found some one new, I guessed in my heart, he is still living inside there. I can see only his good, and compromise his weakness…Love is just as simple as this, right?

She still told me the same things as she told me last year. He and she is love at first sight. He and she is actually a good pair of couple, if follow the Chinese Zodiac, as he is a Cow and she is a Rat. It is actually a perfect match. Both also are very hardworking people.

According to her, eventually, he will come back to where home is. My two children are my guardians. She asked me to  be patience and waits.

In reality, it seems like he is the one who does not want this family, but he would rather start a new one. If he really found someone and it is God’s Will then probably it is his faith, that she really can change him. Let it be…

P4070209At night, I just burnt some paper offerings beside the house, even though I do not really believe it will works, but no harm right?

Looking at the children, sometimes my tears will drop down without my control…

No comments:

Post a Comment