Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Christmas Gift 25 Dec 2013

IMG_3939 He still have a little Christmas Gift for me after we have apart…

Every year, it is being in the family traditions that, he will buy something for every one of us as the Christmas presents during the festive seasons.

Especially both Issac and Annabelle, they really love when it is near Christmas, they know that definitely they will be having Christmas presents every time when they wake up and will find their presents under the Christmas tree.

This year, I know that he definitely will buy something as both kids Christmas presents but I really did not expect anything from him for me. Our relationship is different now. We are no longer husband and wife, but relationship is being parents for our children.

IMG_3941 After he drop by and pass the Christmas presents for both children, he gave me this – a big mug filled with Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

The other day, I saw him bought a pair of watches. I presume is his and hers Christmas presents, and is not for me. I felt sad and a bit disappointed. Any how, I have to accept the facts.

He said, “I am thinking of buying this mug for you. After you had the chocolates, at least this Santa Clause mug can be your coffee mug. I still know you are a coffee addict.” He smiled at me.

I just thanked him. All this is not important to me anymore, the most important to me is, he still remember our lovely children. I know both Issac and Annabelle love him and miss him very much…

No comments:

Post a Comment