Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Heart to Heart Conversation

Thank you for today heart to heart conversation. Kids and I really miss you and love you a lot, and hope you can come back one day... Especially kids, this is sometimes our bedtime conversation and their wish. But as a mum, I have to think rational, which I have to protect them from disappointed again from someone they love the most in the world...

IMG_1600

Because I can see into Issac's eyes whenever he think of you. The decision of moving to new home by this year if possible, at least that is the thing which I am trying my best to do for them, giving them a better environment. I am not trying to show off to you. If ask my heart, I really want you to come back, but will you? Or another round again, which I am trying to avoid, because it will hurt the kids as well...that is why I said, just let the God shown us the way...顺其自然...

Issac did ask me, “If we move to the new house, how about the old house? I am a bit sad la, mummy.” I know this is because this old house got all his memories of his childhood with his dad..

I really do not know this afternoon conversation, will it happen or not, just let HIM shown us the way...

Thanks for drop by seeing the kids. Issac and Belle got 1 request, “Please ask daddy next time come, can we have something else to eat, and not every time Bak Kut Teh? Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment