Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Dinner @ Nando’s Chicken USJ Taipan 4 Jan 2014

IMG_4025 It has been long long time that I had not eat Nando’s Chicken, it is because Nando’s peri-peri sauce.

It is not everyone can accept the taste of the peri-peri sauce. Nando’s chicken are marinated in their famous peri-peri sauce for 24 hours to give you the great peri-peri taste.

Another thing about the chicken is flame-grilled to order and never fried, in front of you.

It have its great peri-ohmmeter to choose from (lemon & herb peri-peri, mild peri-peri, hot peri-peri and extra hot peri-peri )

IMG_4028 I choose for Issac and Annabelle from their Nandinos Meal chicken which is grilled in the special kiddies basting sauce without the fiery kick, as I know both of them cannot take spicy and hot taste.

Chicken Breast Burger set for Issac which comes with a Soft Drink, Fruits and Potatoes Wedges;

Whereby as for Annabelle is Chicken Wings sets which comes with a Soft Drink too, vegetables and Mediterranean Rice.

On top of that, I ordered a soup with garlic bread. And their signature 1/4 Peri-Peri chicken with 2 regular sides which is Grilled Vegetable and Spicy Rice too.

IMG_4040 Both children were enjoyed the meals too, especially the interior decorations and the concepts of the seating.

I guess the last time I had was during 2012 at Putrajaya.

Well… Finally, I had my Nando’s Chicken after cravings for so long…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment