Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Annabelle Birthday @ Aunty Joyce Daycare 1 Oct 2013

IMG_2765 As for Annabelle’s birthday celebration at Aunty Joyce’s house, same like the school, I have prepared the party bags as well for her friends at Daycare there too.

I left the office earlier so that I can picked up the cake from the Berry’s Cake House, and after that go over to Aunty Joyce’s house.

I had separately bought a birthday cake for her from the Berry’s Cake House USJ Taipan too. It was a chocolate layer cake with fresh cream and strawberries on top. It was just a small cake for 6 to 8 persons, the size just nice for the children.

IMG_2771 Aunty Joyce as previous years, prepared some nuggets, French fries, sausages, Annabelle’s favourite Bolognese spaghetti, fresh fruits and the red colour hard boiled eggs for the children’s party. I can see her is really happy because this would be the 3rd birthday cake and 3rd time blowing and cutting the birthday cake. And, she still loves to do it again!

Joyce told me that, she asked her to blow the candles after the birthday song, Annabelle said, “I haven’t make a wish yet!” After she had made her wish, then only she blow the candles. It is quite a cute thing ^^

I am trying to make her happy even what had happened to our family… Hope all her wishes will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment