Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Annabelle’s Birthday @ The Core Celebration 1 Oct 2013

IMG_2758 As for Annabelle’s birthday celebration in school, I had arranged and booked a Barbie doll cake in pink colour cream for her from the Berry’s Cake House USJ Taipan.

I have prepared the party bags as well for her classmates.

In the morning sent her to school first, then wait for almost 9.30am, I drove again to her school.

IMG_2745Her recess time is about 10.00am, with the help of her teacher, I took out the cake and put on a table.

Annabelle was so happy when she saw me was there, and her friends too wish her Happy Birthday.

Her teacher was so kind enough to cut the cakes for the children. She did ask me to take back the balance of the cakes.

IMG_2761 I told her, it is ok that can let others teachers and staffs have it too. I thanked her for the helping hands.

I was a bit disappointed because I was mistaken deleted the photos which I had together with the children.

I know, Annabelle was so happy on this day, should be the happiest day ever ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment