Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Precious Have Grown So Fast!

P5190038I do not realise and I cannot believe both of my children have grown up so fast! Just remember the time during both were still toddlers and young, they were so tiny and cute!

Now they truly are their own persons. They love to play with Lego, drawings and any kind of games.

Both know what they want, even ordering their favourite KFC. They are always enjoy companionship with each other, and quarrel sometimes.

P5190040They are always listening, even when they are tumbling around and acting crazy, and suddenly say word for word something they just heard someone else say. And, that amazed me!

My Issac and Annabelle, I cannot imagine my life without both of them! Love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment