Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our 7th R.O.M. Eve…

Tomorrow is 3/5/2012. 7 years ago, on this date, was our ROM at JPN Negeri Selangor at Shah Alam. I still keep our photos on that particular day.

Aunt Jasmine and Kris were our witness for that day. I looked so fat and chubby because during that time, I was pregnant with our first baby Issac inside my stomach already…^^. Both of us looked so happy and blessed with joyfulness and happiness and all the blessings with us…That was 7 years ago.

Today, I received our divorce joint petition draft. I do not know how to describe the feelings…sadness…the left…and today actually is a tiring day for me…

Then, at the night time, he called and asked about the draft. Asked me to quickly settle and sign it off…and told me that RM2,600 is too much for him, then RM2,200 is OK. I was so tired and we got quarreled all over on the child support monies and the draft petition.

Why it got to be ended like that? For all those years? He is willingly and just want to finish it like that, is a mission to him to complete it. He already start his new life…

No comments:

Post a Comment