Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Last 7th Anniversary…

Today is 17th May 2012. 7 years ago at this date, we had our traditional wedding ceremony at Kuching, Sister Agatha’s house.

Today I am quite ok to work, probably I was keep myself busy and do not want to think too much of the divorce things. Came back from work, settled the children food, bathing, playing, chatting, accompanied them to the bed around 10:30pm.

Around 11:00pm, he called and told me about his first gym experience which yesterday he told me. His background sounds like just finish his training session, he was grasping. He said, he was nearly fainted and very tired on the training session, using the equipment and practiced 12 times each equipment.

I just smiled and answered, “It is good that you had taken up a coarse for yourself. You have to take care too, because you know you have a bit of low blood pressure…”. He paused, “ Yes, there is just now I felt a bit dizzy,”

I am not sure he was just answered it, or he was not happy that I spoken to him like that. Then, he just put down the phone, as he wanted to take his bathe.

I guessed he was forgotten about today…He just left our wedding ring here in our house before he walked out from the house. I saw and noticed the ring, and I had kept it in the small beg, together with mine. Both ring were written 17.5.2005 behind.

“ Do u still remember today? 17/5? I guess this would b our last anniversary, 7th…Thanks for all that happened thru out the years…n the 2 lovely kids v have…all the sour, sweet, bitter, spicy had came to an end…even both of us din work out n I unable to walk together down the road till your hair becomes silver white, I still want to thank u for everything n apologize whatever I did wrong without realizing it…just thanks for everything…”

“Happy Anniversary for the last time…thanks for everything…”

156593_237292086377997_186450874795452_434696_1768251311_n

I can’t help myself, and my tears falling down, I was weeping for sometimes.

After a while, he called.

He just said, “ Sorry, for all these years, you are the one who is so heartfelt and remember all these tiny things, I am the one who is no good to you and our two children…”

I was weeping and crying, I just told him, “I am tired. I feel like sleeping…”

Then, there is a silence between us, except the weeping sounds…

“ We talk later after both of us calm down ya…”. He said, and there was no more calls…

I can’t really sleep and had a sleepless night …

No comments:

Post a Comment