Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Tuesday, December 10, 2024

17th Week in the Mission Field

Yeap I know I know your welcome you got extra stuff to read for your next meal time! DING!✨️Also we changed our P-Day to Tuesday for a temple trip so that is going to be fun✨️

Okay well we can start off

Joyous Day      

We had an amazing working for 4 days and it was interesting. Just yesterday we had a member appointment and taught a homie member and it's amazing and fun .  I like to see how they are always there to help nd guide us. And he is AMAZING. he mentioned how every day should be a Joyous Day! And it's comforting to learn about that. How whenever things are bad, we can always turn a sad day upside-down and just constantly seek the Savior's help to do so.

Chinese Lesson      

Well we are able to teach a few Chinese this week. And we got Kitty, Jin Qi and Hao Mai and they are really awesome! Practicing mandarin and improving it is really crucial and I am starting to see the fruit of my language study even though it's hard cause we are really busy too ☠️⚰️

Transfer Week      

Well this week we will be having our transfer and I am placed with my new comp which is Elder DUBREUIL ✨️‍♂️‍♂️He is Awesome and my brother in the mission! ✨️✨️ I love it and I know we can do better together ✨️ Also we had an AMAZING time together up in Logan at my first transfer✨️ and also we had a tonn of fun too for about a week.

And for English work I will be staying in the same area with these amazing members and leaders too So I am really excited. As well as having a car as well✨️ I am really excited and grateful for all teh many blessings and lesson the Lord has taught like FR it's INSANE!

Temple Trip      

We just went to the temple today an dit was amazing. Just getting back to the temple after close to 9 weeks it's amazing. I am grateful for the temple we have on earth. And the beauty and strength it brings as we stay and learn in temple. It's really a amazing to have a reminder on how important temple is, and also the power of a temple recommend. The beauty it brings into our lives✨️

Focusing our lives on the temple and seeking to learn more about the Lord is truly a blessing. I love the temple. And living worthily to go to the temple and having a temple recommend is amazing✨️

Ward Christmas Party      

It's the most interesting party I've ever seen. Like it reminded me of my home branch only it's like 20 times bigger⚰️ It's so funn and we met with so many members and was well fed too♥️ So that's is AMAZINGGG also had turkey and pies and cookies too It's comforting to be able to see and meet with so many members

Spiritual Thoughts 

Well for this short week I was able to learn about the love that the Savior has for us. It is comforting to know that He is there and wants us to be comforted and guided in our lives. I feel comforted and always felt amazing

3 Nephi 12:14-16

14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.

15 Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house;

16 Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

I love this verse because it reminds me so much about the purpose of Christmas, how can we in this season ponder on ways we can glow and radiate the light of Christ. And to be an angel in someone else's life is such an amazing blessing. To help others and guide others to come unto Christ. In all their hardships✨️

1000001408

We had District Lunch in B-Dubs and this time my stomach was not Beat-Up✨️DING DING DING ✨️

1000001392
Us at the Ogden temple trip ✨️✨️

1000001377
My comp deciding which rice cooker to buy

1000001374
Exchanges with our ZL'S is the funnest thing on ✨️✨️✨️

No comments:

Post a Comment