Well for this Christmas week it has been AWESOME! We were able to work a lot more harder and sincere. Going with my all to bring others to come unto Christ!
Best Christmas tree we ever have, well half and half. Nonetheless the funniest tree we ever had!
Zone Conference
Well this Zone Conference was just amazing! And I loved it, we learned that gossip should never be a normal way for us to communicate with one another. But that if there is anything positive, uplifting and encouraging we can speak about a person's front or back. Let us do that! It's really beautiful to be able to learn that the Lord loves us. He has never ever talked bad about you has He? If so why do that to our friends, to others who are divinely connected back to our Father in Heaven as we are. To His children.
Surely that is never the way that the Savior wants His Disciples to be. Even though it's tempting, it is not a normal habit we should have. It is NEVER OKAY! I learned that He has never exposed us of our weakness, neither judge. But He has tried to succor us, guide us and strengthen our weakness. I am grateful for His love.
He loves you no matter what, and I too am doing my best. To have integrity and live the way He wants me too and it's like insanely hard but possible!
Promised Blessings
Something I learned is that we have the authority and power Sisters or Elders, dua-dua pun Ada that authority given by His prophet to share the gospel to all His children.
To help then make an informed decision in their lives and to help invite them to Come Unto Christ through Faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the End. Which something I learned and am applying is that, you can promise people blessings, from the scriptures or personal experiences. We an promise them in His name, that if they do the invitation we extend to them in a kind and clear language. They can see teh blessings.
How awesome is that, it's like in Spider man (Tobey Maguire) when Doc Octo said
"The Power of the sun, at the palm of my hand"
Ain't that crazy like it's soo DIVINE! We can all do that, because we all have that keys to help others in Coming unto Him. I loved it soo much✨️ now I know I'm just yapping but it's a really sacred experience. And I was able to find out Church, Prayer and Reading scriptures have soo much blessings that the Lord can bless us with! It's really amazing!
Obedience
Well ever since Elder Dubreuil has been my companion we have been working really heard, and it's been inspiring! And I want to keep improving for real! I loves it! We worked like from 1pm to 8:45pm it turned to something like 12pm to 9:00pm and beyond. Honestly I am exhausted, I am tired and fatigued it's so hard. But at the end, I have seen the blessings of pushing myself and moving out of my comfort zone. I h a very seen the growth in all aspects and lessons I can attain. It's amazing! And something I was reminded from working all the way is by President Gordon B Hinckley he said:
"Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause. Lend your efforts to helping people. … Stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ”
And from that I am eternally grateful for all that I am able to do, with all my effort!
Lastly if you ever wonder why the work is hard, just remember. It has never been easy for our Savior to give us the gift of salvation of returning back to our Father. So why should it be easy for us? Even though the Savior suffered so much more than what we can comprehend, we can face hardship because He is there to help us.
You got this, because Jesus has got you✨️. Don't worry and move onward with His work! ❤️
Agents for Ourselves
Our KI number this week has been insane, we set a 5 knowing we can achieve them and gradually one lesson cancel at a time. Until we were left with 0/5 on Friday. And that's was just depressing all the way. Yet we continued, we strive to seek for lessons and find ways how we can teach our friends, daily contacting them too. Which at the end on Sunday our Teaching KI is 2/5 epic come back from.
From that experience something that was constantly in my mind was, it's not over yet, so how can we achieve it as best as we can. There is a bunch of factors that are out of our control, yet I learned that there is always something that we can do. We are agents for ourselves, not to be acted upon. And often the things we can do are so simple and overlooked, yet it brought hope an peace from their fruits that arise from it! I am grateful for that knowledge. And I am grateful for it!!
To know that we can always do something, even when circumstances or adversary is daunting He loves us and always hears our prayers. And I know that to be true. So just keep striving and fins ways to overcome your challenges!
Preach My Gospel
That is the best book I've ever read FR, that book teaches you so many things when it comes to missionary work and it's like another scriptures except it's not. But it's so helpful and guides me to learn so much more than what I already know. I am grateful for it!
Spiritual Thoughts
Well for this week it's Christmas! And it was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Christ the Child was a divine film. But more than that I remembered I had the desire to find our what does the Savior's birth meant to me. But something I found was, it's okay to not know anything. Trust in Him and His prompting and act on it. He loves you and will never abandon you. In 1 Nephi 11 it's my favorite scripture as it talks about the meaning of the birth of Jesus Christ. Yet it was also interesting how Nephi was seeking for the Lord's help and heed upon the council and vision that the angel had visited him. And I loved it.
1 Nephi 11:20-23
20 And I looked and beheld the virgin again, bearing a child in her arms.
21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw?
22 And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things.
23 And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul
I know that Jesus is the Christ, He is my Savior and my Lord. He loves me and so does He love you too. And I say all these in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.
My new Son Larry
Bob Marley Christmas Tree
Mahjong
Me and Elder Ramos!
No comments:
Post a Comment