This week is soo spiritual, as you know it's General Conference. It's just AMAZING to see the joy and peace others can attain as our living prophets, apostles and Church leaders gave talks giving a newer and higher plain of spiritual insights.
Also it's getting colder too well slightly and it's FUNNN☃️
Yeap did some servicing for a Greek Orthodox Church and it was hilarious . We got to eat some Greek food and also tested out our Tetras ability which as the photo it's a masterpiece
We were able to learn a bit more regarding their belief and tradition. As well as their art and culture. It was soo funn, though the guy was somewhat interesting. Nonetheless he made the service productive and exciting.
Love, Share and Invite
Well for today I am focusing on how me and my companion can find more people whom are interested in receiving the gospel. And of the way was LSI (Love, Share and Invite) to encourage members to do missionary work as well✨️✨️ However as I studied I came to find the love that the Lord shows to each and everyone of us. I felt really comforted and excited for the challenge to love others as He loves me. And then I came to realise just how much love the Savior has for us all.
In John 15 it talks about the sort of Love the Savior shows
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you
And that caught me off guard. To be able to understand why I feel so comforted. And so I want to receive that Joy, more than that I want to have that joy and comfort always in my life and even share that joy to everyone as well. I am really grateful for that general conference experience as well that exceeding joy is really something new.
General Conference
One of the Grandest experience I have in my mission and in my life✨️✨️ going to the Saturday Evening Session was just an AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Even though the Prophet wasn't speaking in that session. Nonetheless I know all the speakers are called of God, they are all called and set apart in their callings to represent the Lord. Or in another words, it was still the Best and spiritual experience I ever had and will always cherish. Even though I wished I could be in a session when the prophets speak. I am grateful for the opportunity and the words which were given during that session.
I have also come to find how we can feel home again. Like whenever you go to the temple, have you felt that feeling of home? That longing feeling to be there? Yeah I remembered that's how it felt during the general conference session. Though it's not the same as the feeling in the Celestial Kingdom. Nonetheless it felt a tiny bit like it and even in small amount it brought so much joy to me✨️✨️
Soo much funnn for this general conference watching it on the phone and being in the conference building throughout all the session is Amazing. Just brings soo much joy in my mission. ✨️❤️
Conclusion
Last week has been a blast and it's just exciting. To always see how we can improve even more towards the Savior and His love for each and everyone of us. I am grateful for His love and kindness and mercy in our lives. ✨️✨️ Also the work is well doing alright. Could do better nonetheless I am grateful for the improvement I have gotten.
Also a Spiritual Message
God loves each one of us. In a way that it's unimaginable. He gives us covenants because He wants to trust us. He wants to bless us through the covenants we make and keep with Him. It's a comforting reminder throughout our lives and I am grateful for it. Heavenly Father loves you just as our Savior too. KEEP going guys ya'll can do it. Overcome the world, Let God Prevail and Think CELESTIALL✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment