哈喽! How are ya'll doing? ✨️✨️ This week has been really wild and just fun. However towards the end of the week I was feeling sick like just unable to go do the work. Nonetheless the rest was so rejuvenating. Luckily the sickness came on Sunday. So early P Day
Okay let's goo with da dayyy
It's ADORABLE and a wonderful start to the week actually ✨️✨️
Youth Conference
Okay first of all for those who knows and lives in Utah. How is there soo many YOUTHS in 1 WARDD. We had the opportunity to teach the youths about the Restoration they had a blast... I hope. Nonetheless we got them laughing, having fun and just happy. As well as ponder on the invitation we extended to them. About the B.O.M and it's proof of God's love for them ❤️
But yeah they had like 18 youths and that's just wild in my opinion. Like how is 18 a possible number?! Anyways they are all a group of awesome Padawans HAHAHAHA. Their answers to the question we gave are also really COOOL
Just a ball or awesomeness
Baptism
This Man is da GOATTT , LACABRAAA
He is the guy that wanted to be baptized in a week time and WOWW What a Rush it was
It was soo fun to see the change the gospel can bring to a person's life. At first when I first met Chris he was a straight on poker face guy. As we met with him more often, the brightness in his feature grew brighter. Like his eyes were always bright but his face looked dull and just Grey, from what the world put him through. His face just became ever more enthusiastic, his mouth just smiles ever more naturally and not only that but his entire being just becomes even more divine, happy and confident. That man is really elected for real It's a miracle that I got to meet him.
So that's how I saw the Gospel changes a person and it's sooo funn and fulfilling
Compañero
Elder Tang is a BALLER guy like he is just in the work and his desire to just serve is just there. He is working his best and I really love that aspect of that guy. But more than that, I currently has the best district everrr I know I said that for my previous district but so is this district✨️✨️ I love those guy!!
I have FUNNNN though it's hard but hey
The best area, district, companion and zone is the one we are currently at!!
Spiritual Thought
For me this week has been a hard one as I learned so much about humility and it's importance. More than that there were several things that caught my attention. And I just loved it.
Jacob 1: 19
19 And we did magnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the responsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not teach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by laboring with our might their blood might not come upon our garments; otherwise their blood would come upon our garments, and we would not be found spotless at the last day.
And it's just always a blessing to understand even more about our part with the Lord's work. That we do our best in magnifying our calling. And we do it with accountability, never without responsibility. That we take accountability in all that we do and it's for our own good as well. That we learn and grow through the hardships and mistakes we come across. And what we do, how we do it and why we do it. It's all part of our responsibility, we manage and create that growth. So don't stop. And rest well as well. I think I've learned it the hard way so hehe no mind me.
Lastly another baller verse
2 Nephi 32: 9
9 But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul.
Prayer is truly important and it helps us soo muchore than just talking to God. But it concentrates our effort for our gain.
Conclusion
Okay gtg and really keep up the work alright we're here for one another as well. Gotta go 再见我们下次见✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment