This week had been hard, cause my companion is sick. So it's been really really hard. Nonetheless, we are surviving. So that's a good sign DING✨️
Staying indoor
Ever since Elder Tang got sick, I was bored out of my mind. If it wasn't for extra comp study, reading church resources and practicing my mandarin. I would have went cuckoo for real . Like the struggle is real. We even had a sim card issue which resulted to us having a harder time to do missionary work. Not having functioning sim card to have Hotspot and watch things, as well as a number to send texts to our friends and members.
We solely relied on messenger to deal with our communication with everyone and it really is hard. So we are adjusting as well as understanding what we can do.
Utilization ☎️
We started to analyze and understand the resources we have to continue the work. And tries our best to use it more fully. Doing things we can control and leaving the uncontrollable factors to Heavenly Father for help. Now it sounds impressive, I know ✨️. But I also realised we could do so much more better than that. So many things we could have done differently. And we are still learning about our new circumstances. It's been rough especially our moral to continue the work.
We managed to go through the day achieving our goals (K.I.) in the week with a so so success and I am really grateful for it.
My District
Well we have made it to the end of this transfer and so there will be people moving out and new ones coming in. ✨️ So we had an amazing last District Council with the OG District. Riverdale District
HAHAHAHHA It's a funny photo. But I love these guys. While I'll still be with some of them. But plenty are moving out. And so I am going to miss them for real. ❤️
Also we had a BLASTT with our P-Day last week just B-ball and enjoying ourselves.
Moving Onwards the Work of the Lord
As I mentioned beforehand, our moral was really low as we couldn't go out and share the gospel with everyone. But I realized something. You just gotta do it✨️ Just find ways to share the Gospel even when facing hardships. The Lord will guide you and I am grateful for that✨️✨️To which I learned the Savior's love for others can be expressed in many new and different ways.
Tracking
So going out doors and just meeting with people to talk to them about the gospel. MANN THATS IS INSANELY HARRDD!!! Like people are just soo interesting. And especially socializing, confidence is something I gradually gotten. But talking to them is really hard. Like awkward.... silence.... being blurrrr..... its just so tough. However, I have gotten the opportunity to gradually learn to balance between Getting to Know Youn Question and Deep and Personal Question. And also to express our love to them and letting them know, first of all. We care for you ❤️
That is really really tough for real. Like not easy at all. But I'm learning to adapt, understand and love the people I meet. One contact at a time. And I'd say I am improving. Gradually✨️✨️
One of a member family we met they are awesome.
Spiritual Thought
Well for this week something that just comes up in my mind was regarding about the topics I have studied in Alma about Ammon and the Lamanites and especially how they lay down their weapons of rebellion. They were blessed by their desire to stay committed in the covenant path and I am eternally grateful for that story. That we all have our own weapons of rebellion. Something that prevents us from coming closer to the Savior. It could be something from the world, our habits, our thoughts or maybe even our desires and mindset. Anything can be a weapon of rebellion.
I learned that as we do our best in humility and desire to come closer to the Savior. Putting whatsoever that's preventing us from accessing the power of the Savior's Atonement more in our lives. He will bless us and guide us to come closer unto Him.
I am so grateful for this week and till next P-Day
That's a member I know from my home branch✨️✨️✨️
No comments:
Post a Comment