Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Tuesday, November 12, 2024

15th Week in the Mission Field

This week has been really intriguing and fun in my opinion ✨️✨️

Also I didn't take any photos this week so it's gonna be a wordy email today. Okay let's start

Working with Members ‍‍‍✨️

This week has BEEEN THRILLING we were able to have a meeting with the Stake President, STAKE Mission Leader and Leader for Missionary work in the stake. They are all AWESOME LEADERS ATHEY ARE INSPIRING TOO. We were able to give our reports on how the Missionary work is going and they are really happy to hear the report as well. More than that we saw the start of the fruit of working with members. We were able to gain a deeper trust with a few members this week. And even able to use whatsoever resources we have to do the work, from email, to Facebook Messenger, to a new sim card HAHAHAHA GOT OUR CONTACTING DEVICES BACK, Members to place more fishing line in the water and whatsoever church resources and share it to everyone we teach and meet.

The Gospel is a Message of Healing✨️

Well as you know after the election and the result on who is going to be the new President of the United States of America. We had the opportunity to meet and teach a member of a ward that we cover, whom his family and himself were devastated in the result of the election. And while they did mentioned their opinions and thoughts about this matter. I realised how careful me and my comp had to be in resolving his concern. Which we were led to share Alma 46: 19-21 and one of the most important message is the covenants we made with the Lord. To attain the strength of the Lord through the covenants we made and overcome the world, defending and spreading peace to all of the children of God on Earth.

Power of the Holy Ghost and Faith ✨️✨️

I have come to find for myself that the power of the Holy Ghost is a powerful gift Heavenly Father has given to us all. I was able to gain an experience for myself how the gift of the Holy Ghost, Heavenly Father's given power has helped me learn and improve my mandarin reading skills. Like doing it with the Lord's help makes it so much more easier and my mind is just open and ready to learn as well. I like it✨️ More than that I am even learning how to understand its prompting even more.

Gradually something I realised is that I don't often have those huge feeling in my heart when it comes to sharing a message but rather there are small and simple thoughts that just pops in from time to time. And something I learned in the mission is that...

The Gospel changes our understanding of everything, Allignment and understanding it can help a lot in our life's. And I am still somewhat lost in that sense. Yet I still do want to learn and understand that even more about the Spirit and it's power. So yeah open minded and willing to learn and change is really hard many times, but it's the Lord's way and His way is always best for us ❤️

Also through prayer and fasting we were able to attain our new sim card just yesterday. And it was AWESOME to the the promised and experience the blessing of faith tooooooo ✨️✨️

Football Game

Okay at this point I will admit I am whitewashed into the USA CULTURE FR

Like the recent match of BYU and UOU is an insane game I heard from members also thanks to Messenger I was able to learn that BYU WONNN soo WOOOOOH

1000001049
I need help I never would have thought FOOTBALLL can be such an addictive thing put of all sports. But haven't broken any mission rule yet hehe so no worry. Didn't go to a match Also in South Ogden I never knew there is so many people who are University Of Utah Fans like I thought everyone here is a BYU fan and until I learned that I was just in awe. Also Utah has the hardest adversary of charity when it comes to Football and that is something I've seen for myself It's soo FUNNY

But yeah overall that was how my week went HAHAHAHHA

SPIRITUAL THOUGHT 

I was able to learn about the power of Obedience and through the example of Captain Moroni and Helaman with his 2060 stripping warriors and it's AMAZINGG to see how the Lord has blessed them. I know that when we do so we can be blessed throughout our lives and even on the mission. I want to do better and overcome my hardship I am glad and grateful for the many experiences I am able to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment