Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Tuesday, November 19, 2024

16th Week in the Mission Field

This week dun been Fun slightly depressing but Amazing

No photos for this week I think hold up let me checking. Sadly I do t have any Anyways let's get started.

Gratitude

Well this week has been a really harsh week, for my mind especially.  Had a struggle towards how I can always do better. That I felt like I could use 24 hours more effectively instead of just relaxing. But with that mindset and motive I realised just how exhausted I can be and it's CRAZYY. However as I was conveying this to my trainer he mentioned to remember that God doesn't only trust in you. And something that we learned during zone conference is that

This is not your work. It's the Lord's work.

We work together as one to bring all to come unto Christ✨️ I love that idea ✨️

Which I then realised why we needed the Atonement, to seek the Lord's help to improve. Not to help others to come unto Christ but ourselves as well. ✨️ It's comforting to remember that❤️

Also how much I've improved. It's amazing

Discipleship of Jesus Christ

During one of the member rides we had after finishing a chinese lesson. We were able to chat with Brother Shaw about the process of discipleship. And he mentioned about the parable of the workers. How different workers can come and work at different time and all workers receive the same amount of payment. Despite the difference between each duration of the work the servants gave. And it's interesting how when we first heard it it doesn't seem fair at all. However, Brother Shaw mentioned how we are all aiming for the same reward to attain eternal life. And shouldn't we all help one another to attain that reward? No matter how long we are in the work, don't we want to share that reward with everyone? I loved that parable and looking things the way God sees things it's amazing✨️✨️

So let's all work together as one, to bring all to Come and help in His work no matter when and how long they've been in this great work.

Prayer

This week I had the opportunity to teach about prayer in Gospel Principle class and it's amazing to see just how mush I still can improve in my prayer and relationship with my father in Heaven❤️ I loved it

I was able to learn how I can come ever more closer to my Father and how His live can truly be felt as we pray like the hymes a child's prayer it's soo divine when I hear it's verses and meaning.

Heavenly Father, are you really there?‍♂️❔️❓️

And do you hear and answer ev’ry child’s prayer?

Some say that heaven is far away,

But I feel it close around me as I pray.❤️

Heavenly Father, I remember now

Something that Jesus told disciples long ago:

“Suffer the children to come to me.”‍♂️‍♀️

Father, in prayer I’m coming now to thee.

Pray, he is there;

Speak, he is list’ning.

You are his child;

His love now surrounds you.❤️❤️

He hears your prayer;

He loves the children.❤️

Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav’n.‍‍✨️

Likewise I know that He truly is there, and I have come to realise prayer isn't an incantation or something we do as a routine for a successful life as disciple of Jesus Christ.  It's to strengthen your relationship with our Heavenly Father.  To learn how to speak with him in a ever more personal ❤️ and heartfelt way❤️✨️I know He loves us and I know that words can come not only through our mouth and mind, but even in our heart and soul✨️

Prayer truly is a divine gift, a way he shows us hesed, we are his segullah and we are always and forever cherished

I love this divine power. Another way we can come closer to our Father through the Savior's help even though we aren't able to go to the temple as often as we liked too.

Spiritual Thought

The Lord's peace️‍✨️John 14:27

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

A talk given from Elder Neil L Anderson in his recent talk he said:

"Yet that is precisely the joy the Savior offers. His joy is constant, assuring us that our ‘afflictions shall be but a small moment’ [Doctrine and Covenants 121:7] and be consecrated to our gain.

Brothers and sisters, the peace you seek may not come as quickly as you desire, but I promise you that as you trust in the Lord, His peace will come.

May we nurture our precious faith, pressing forward with a perfect brightness of hope. I testify that our hope is our Savior, Jesus Christ. Through Him, all our righteous dreams will be realized. He is the God of hope—the triumph of hope. He lives and He loves you. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

I know that in times of turmoil, that's the hope that the Savior provides us. The peace of our spirit and love. I know this to be true and I say all this things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.

1000001105

 

1000001106

No comments:

Post a Comment