Hello brother in physical and in spirit,
How've you been? I recently caught up with your emails and have seen the banned privilege of the car, which was a shock on a Sunday morning when mom mentioned it Either way, I'm still impressed and really grateful that you still found positivity in situations that seems difficult. You really are a great example for me as a brother. Also, thanks for the advice to be obedient, I'm gonna need to be more careful with what I do on my missions. Speaking of preparations, I have a story or two from last week. Let's start shall we?
Graduation Lunch, Dinner and Trips???
So it was during this week I was notified that I would be having a: lunch with Teacher Chi Wei, which was happening this Saturday, dinner with the teachers and the graduating class (us!), and my friends are planning on a trip next year?! Pretty crazy stuff, but given it's close to the end of the year it's pretty normal huh? But even my feelings were in trouble because of transportations and how much responsibility I should be having as a freshly 17-18, especially on the personal girls' trip next year. But safe to say, the lunch was safe and dinner might be saved. It was an interesting situation, though I look forward to handling cases like these with information and learning my boundaries.
Last Year and Days in Seminary✨✨
Other than the physical matters, it's time to turn to the more sentimental and spiritual thoughts! Honestly, I don't think any premonition or warning of my last seminary was going to prepare me for last Saturday; my last seminary assessment. That day was so bittersweet and just felt so sentimental! My post on Instagram was the most sentimental I've had and to be honest, I'm actually going to miss seminary. I remember my days in seminary, always dreading the 8am classes on a Saturday. Yet, I always found home and welcomed from those inspiring youths. Sometimes filled with racist jokes and roastings, or just plain nagging from me to carry them ( online) to seminary classes, I still found a great uplifting spirit!✨✨ But I know that I won't need to miss the feeling of preparation of the gospel and the Second Coming, or my friends for that matter because:
1. The Restoration is still an ongoing process
2, I know my friends are also preparing for it, like me
And together we can uplift each other, as comical or spiritual reliefs.
✨✨✨Group photos with POOKIESS???✨✨✨
✨✨✨Contents of Lauren✨✨✨
The first is one of our seminary teacher and the second is their oldest son (13)
Preparation
Though you wanna know what's funny? Let me backtrack a bit, I was late 45min to that same seminary assessment! Funny enough, I was the only one late as mom had to do her test, and I'm not blaming her!!! Because, truthfully, that day was the busiest the road could get!!! There was a traffic jam all the way to the Paradiso's house ( our seminary teachers). And it was more late right after as the Youth Broadcast was right after seminary!!! Okay, we didn't reach late but we started late, cause I was waiting for more people to come while I edited the slides in front of their faces. On the shared screen. Unbeknownst to me, with full attendance!!! I have never felt more embarrassed for a split second but I remained calm and carried on. The Youth Broadcast was a mild success, people said it was good, I thought I messed up badly. In the end though, I was able to lead and introduce the broadcast and gathered the many things the youth learned of Jesus Christ that year. It was a nice activity, though all the ice breakers and game we planned were untouched as youths, predicted by Miguel, were busy with ice cream and chatting away. I'm still garam about that day, not because of the untouched activity or the kinda ruined plan of that day, but because I had priod and couldn't risk eating the ice cream, Which popped up during the assessment and at the broadcast But stick to your words, I have to be healthy, though on the first day I accidentally ate one Magnum Sorry...
After
I tell you the sky was so pretty after that!!! It was like the kind for Second Coming? For a 5-6pm
The day that followed was Sunday and other than the attempted lesson I lead, it was good! I liked the lesson and really need to improve on my confidence in socializing Though I did see a rare...
L LORRY!!!
And that's about it! Many things happened during last weekend and more to come during District Conference and other events! There's so many things that I recorded on testimonies and it's been amazing!!! I really want to improve but for today, one step at a time. You're amazing man, I look up to you ♥️
Thine Dawg from the same mother,
Annabelle
No comments:
Post a Comment