Perfect... Imperfection... Seeking A Balance...

Monday, November 25, 2024

A Simple Invitation, A Meaningful Moment 24 Nov 2024

One of the things that made me happy recently was learning that Annabelle had invited her two friends, Kingson and Jesslyn, to attend the Kuala Lumpur District Conference, where she also gave a talk.

IMG_4645

Looking at these photos, I love seeing the three of them sitting together, smiling and enjoying the moment. As a mother, it means a lot to see Annabelle sharing something important to her with her friends. It takes a little courage to extend an invitation, and I am glad she took that step.

IMG_4648

I don’t know what Kingson and Jesslyn felt or learned that day, but I hope they felt welcomed and enjoyed the experience. Sometimes, sharing the gospel doesn’t have to be complicated. It can begin with a simple invitation from a friend.

Perhaps this is one small way the Lord works through us—to bring people together, help them feel His love, and open doors we may not even realise are there. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment